Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to import export Folder structure in BP

hi, we are exporting process and objects in BP which is placed under one folder. When we import these objects into another env, we loose the Folder structure and the process/objects are copied to parent folder i.e. Process and Objects. Please let u...

View Password

I know this kind of defeats the purpose of the Credentials > Generate Password action, but is there a way that I can view what Blue Prism is actually setting as the password?  I see some people have said that I can unmask the password and send to a t...

Publishing to Control Room on Import

I've been running into a problem, where processes are published to the control room when a release is crated but once importing to our production environment the publish to control room flag comes unchecked. The problem is we try to limit the ability...

Handling of input Excel .

Hi Guys , I have an exception scenario where , if the Input Excel is being filled just before bot run , then I want the bot to wait till the excel is saved . Try this 2-3 times and end . Currently I don't see any action where we can find out if the ...

How to Load/View archived log files (*.bpl)

Hi, Everyone. Is there a way to import/load back archived log files (.bpl) to Blue Prism? Was thinking is there's an import function for log files so I can see previously processed items in Queue Management and view logs (right click).

Unattended mode bot status

Hi All, Is it necessary to monitor the the processing of bot when we are using remote desktops/AWS though it is scheduled? I am facing a issue where when i'm monitoring the bot the results are good(Bot performance is good). At the same time when i'...

Version upgrade query

Hi,   Could you please advise on the below 2 queries? 1. While upgrading version from BP 5.0.12.0 to 6.3.0, does it require the old version to be uninstalled? 2. Would the existing license suffice for upgraded BP 6.3.0  version until the expiry o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

object does not work in process studio,

automation is running when run from object studio, but where as the same object is called from process studio which is not running. I tried using wait stage and conditional wait in object studio but no help.

SureshM by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes