Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MAPIEx VBO - EMSMDB32.DLL Issue

Hello everyone,   we are currently facing a well-know problem of the 'EMSMDB32.DLL' using the MAPIEx VBO. Is there anyone out there that has solved this issue???   *Note: blueprism provides a link to MSDN for this problem (via the support ticket...

MAPIEx Alternatives

Hello all, Looking for suggestions on how others are interacting with email in their environments without using MAPIEx.  We are currently experiencing issues with the add-on which is stalling us from really using the tool with how we had hoped (we h...

Clear Cache and Cookies in Chrome Browser

Hello   We need to use chrome for automating a process. We can't use IE. In one part of the process, the Bot needs to open the setting menu in chrome to clear Cache and cookies. We are not able to spy those elements in chrome to get in to the setti...

Listener failed - unable to start listener

I noticed the Windows Event Viewer on my BP Runtime Resource system is full of repeating critical errors.  It says:  Listener failed: Unable to start listener - is this machine already running as a Resource PC? : Only one usage of each socket address...

How to run a process from cmd?

Hi Team, Kindly provide me a precise point for triggering a process from command prompt. Currently am trying below syntax line for triggering C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate>AutomateC /run "" /resource /sso  

SOAP not working - no "OUT" data

Hello, I am trying to make a call to a SOAP web service using an object that was created when I imported the WSDL. The web service receives the call, sends a reply, but nothing shows up in my return variables. Now, when I look at the schema I see o...

Global Send Key Events

How to write shortcut key for "Space" and "Windows" in global send key events or global send keys. I tried giving the syntax to press ALT+SPACE as "{ALT}" but not working. It is showing Space is an unsupported key. Can someone write the syntax to p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple BP instances on a single machine

Hi, Could any one address the below queries. 1. What is the mechanism behind running a same process on the same resource machine with different ports. For example, Process1----Resource1:8080 Process1----Resource1:8081 Process1----Resource1:8082...

Unable to enable SAP Spy mode

I have done everything that is required for BluePrism's integration with SAP - I have got the server side settings done and also the client side settings. But nothing seems to get the SAP spy mode working for us. Did anyone face the similar problem ?...