cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Queues not working as Expected

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi Team, i have created a Active Queue. where the instance have been created and placed inside this Active queue but still the Active queue is not processing it. Resource PC is available and free to be used.   Please suggest if any other configuration needs to be done other than making the queue has active queue and adding it to resource Group  so the functionality is not working as per expectations.   Or please share a link where i can find more details on Active Queues   Regards, Manoj
2 REPLIES 2

AlexanderBopp
Level 4
Hi, only helpful information I found on active queue is this help article: https://help.blueprism.com/1137152792 According to the description i guess the Active Queue will not automatically start consuming the item and processing it on the next available ressource, instead you have to trigger the execution by creating a session manually: For a Work Queue, a Session must be created against a Resource, Resource Group or Resource Pool. The selected Resource(s) would then work that Work Queue until all Items have been worked. Please let us know if this helped, else maybe there will be additional answers and comments.   Regards Alex

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Manoj - Active Queues isn't actually very active, and alas what you're seeing is how it works. I understand there are plans to introduce more intelligence/autonomy to queuing and reacting to workloads, but for now it's still a pretty manual affair.