Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Utility - File Management - Get Files

When I use the subject object to get a list of files, it is capturing a temp file in the folder.  How do I stop this?  When the process runs, I'm getting the error "Excel cannot open the file '~$2018-04 44310000.xlsx' because the file format or file ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[REQUEST] Make Session Log Viewer maximizable

I use the Session Log Viewer a lot and since there is a lot of data on the screen I Always need to make the window biger. It would be very helpful if the window would be maximizable, currently it's not and I see no reason why it was designed this way...

__ by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SharePoint Site - Update Data in Table

One of the target applications of my process is a SharePoint Site, which displays tabular data (in a grid); And the action to be performed is to update the values of certain cells for a specific row. The issue I am facing is that, though while model...

Application Manager

Hi- Please  can anyone suggest me how can we find out that BP is using which mode of application manager and where is application manager present in BP.   Thanks.

Neel1 by MVP
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Global Send Keys and Send Key Events

WWhat is the Global Send Keys and Send Key Events ? Why we need Global Send Keys and Send Key Events ? When we have to use Global Send Keys and Send Key Events ? How to Implement Global Send Keys and Send Key Events ? Please give Real Time Usage ...

KaliRaj by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why BP is not consistently adding new VBOs?

Why BP is not consistently providing/adding new VBOs? If they are, please point me to it. With the Object-approach of BP, it is basically not that difficult to add an object which essentially can be considered as additional features. If BP is consta...

RonAng by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the Parent/Child Relationship inquiry

The excerpt below is from Work Queues Guide.pdf. My question is: Why do we need to use the Get Report Data here? Why not just Get Next Data? If the goal is to know if there are unworked items for that tag, Get Next Data should be able to do it right?...

RonAng by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Test vs Prod HTML Path difference

How do you approach this problem? I'm working with a web application. I need to read a field. I can spy it as html and use id or path to access it. However, id and path of Test vs Prod are not the same. Thus, when we move to Production, we encounter...

RonAng by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Special Characters

Hi,  We find ourselves trying to solve the following issue. We have a collection with words containing special characters such as á or ñ. We get the data from a txt file using a Schema.ini and we have no problem to get the data right there.  When...