Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archiving/Deleting BPAAuditEvents

Hi - we have a problem on our dev server that the audit against process and object files has gotten too big - i.e. BPAAuditEvents is growing every time we save new versions   Is there a sensible way to maintain and clear this other than wiping dire...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mainframe Attach and Detach

I am trying to follow steps below for Attach mate Reflection Mainframe 1) Start 2) Kill process with Attach mate Emulator exe filepath. 3) Start a process with a path of saved session in rd3x format ( Generic HLLAP selected with Ehlapi32.dll path in...

Solution for Usecase

Hello,    I'm new to RPA BP. I have a use case, can you please provide some inputs which utilities I can use: 1) When a DL gets an email BP have to start the process and get the excel-1 attached in that email. 2) After getting excel-1 then it has...

Scheduling not running in v6.2

Hi, The schedule which was running well in v6.1 is not working for me in v6.2. I am getting below error. Can someone help? VERBOSE [2018-02-14 08:34:26Z UTC]- Schedule 'Demo Schedule' - Task 'Task1': Error creating sessions - terminating remaining...

saurabh by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Service TLS version 1.1

In my process, I€™m consuming one web service which was working fine till last week. Suddenly I€™m getting one error related to TLS /SSL version. When I spoke to Web service provider, they are saying they are not supporting TLS version 1.0 anymore. ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Robot Exception Screen Capture Feature File Path

Hi all! BP release 6 brought new features among which is the new Exception Block feature "Save Capture Screen". Unfortunately, they don't tell, or at least I did not found it, which is the capture screen file path so we don't know where the file is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The best way to read Values from a PDF

Hello, I want to read with BluePrsim some values (Invoicenumber, Date, total amount) from an PDF-Invoice. Furthermore we want to use this values for several Actions. What is the best and easiest way to solve this problem. I would be glad about you...

Grouping in folders for Environment variables

Already mentioned earlier in this topic: https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/general-discussion/ideas-enhancements/environment-variables but there the request is to make a collection possible. My request would be to be able to add folders so environ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler not working after BPServer reboot

Hello Everyone First of all sorry to bother you again, there is something I don€™t know how to solve with my experience so im reaching you. The thing is that we are testing our RPA in the test machine which has the BPServer.exe running and the automa...

Ldap integration with blue prism

Hi, I am developing the solution in that we are trying to implement the process through the messaging queue to update fields in Application. How I am suppose to make configuration changes in order to do the integration with LDAP url?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Java Navigation Issue

I have a Java application that contains a table; I have no issues spying the table as I can select each cell and read the information. However to navigate to the next screen I need to double click the table. None of the inbuilt commands works. So f...