Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alias for namespace...

Hello everyone, Someone knows how can I give a alias for a namespace? I'm trying to use the namespace "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook" but it is generating a ambiguous error. Description: Compiler error at line 5140: 'Exception' is an ambiguous ...

Interaction BluePrism with SAP SucessFactors

Hello dear BP-community,   I've recently started working with BluePrism inside our company and one of the big main aspects is working with SAP SucessFactors (a browser-based HTML-application, which strangely doesn't work with the HTML-mode). Theref...

Error using the MS Excel VBO

Hi everyone, I am facing the following issue: We are getting an error message every time we call the Action "Open Workbook" from BO MS Excel VBO which came with the version 5.0.33.0 We always get: ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage b...

Application Modeller

I am spying a window based application. At the time of spying the application after indentifying and highlighting the elements of application everything is good. But at the time of process run the same element is not been identified. How to solve the...

Overwrite Collection

I have two collections, Coll A and Coll B. Initially, both these collection have different fields and data. I want to overwrite Coll A with Coll B, such that finally both the collections are identical. Is this possible?

100% Magnification Requirement makes use difficult.

I have a new Dell XPS laptop for work,  and I have a high resolution widescreen monitor for home/office docking. On both of these screens low resolutions look really poor, so they really need to be used at high resolution with display magnification....

Problem faced with unattended mode

Hi, I'm facing an issue which is explained below: Scenario 1 : Run login agent from control room and then run process on vm (WITHOUT OPENING VM through REMOTE Desktop connection). All the elements spied don't bring the right data even when the proc...

Code Stage Compile Error when Using Login Agent

I am Using Itextsharp dll to Extract PDF data, it works fine when running in resource PC. And It also Works fine when running from BP App server Control room. But Issue is when I run the Login Agent and run the process in unattended mode I get Code S...

SyedAbu by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Room error

Hello, I have a simple object which performs an action similar to a vlookup on a collection. When I run this in debug mode (in studio) it works perfectly on at least 5 different computers tested. However when this is run in control room, 2 of them t...

object calls business processes

I have a technical doubt, I have a main process that works with work queues, in turn this process calls different business processes. Is it advisable to create a launcher object that calls business processes? If I do not do this, I would have to h...