Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Credential Additional Properties

Not all the properties I want to store with the credential are passwords/secret, so would like the ability to select the 'type' of value (i.e. date, flag, password, text, time etc). I can still use it as it stands, but you just can't see the values o...

JPG File Reader

I have .jpg(Image file) file in my local folder.. As per requirement need to load the Text data into data item as datatype text, and load the image into separate data item as Image

Read/Write stages failing in Rumba Mainframe

Hi all, We are testing existing, stable processes in V6 as a prelude to upgrading from V4 to V6.  I've noticed a lot of processes are failing with the Exception "The execution of the function was inhibited because the target presentation space was ...

Slow Java Automation

Has anyone observed any performance issues with older versions of either the JRE or Java Access Bridge (JAB)? I'm automating a Java app that runs on JRE 1.5 and using Java Access Bridge 2.0.2. Any kind of statistics or metrics (even anecdotal) compar...

Increasing size of Data Item

Hi All,   I am working at web based project. I need to read source code of a HTML page. Issue is- - Source code is very very large I am reading and then store source code data into Text data item but whole source code is not saved. One third data...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding the ability to get queue status

It would be useful to have the ability to read the queue status as part of the Internal - Work Queues action , for example   Input - Queue Name Output - Status - (Paused / Resumed) This way we could use the status as a decision point in a process...

Deleting a Process/Object

I am able to delete processes and objects from the Blue Prism Studio. However, it isn't possible for all processes and objects. According to the portal, this is supposed to be impossible, i.e deleting a process/object. Can anyone give an explanation...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update data in webportal input box

hi All, I have a web application which has few input boxes to enter data in. These input boxes might already have data in it, in which case, I need to clear off the existing data and update the new data in those boxes. The problem I am facing is, wh...

Stored Procedure is not working in Dashboard

Hello, I have an issue with one Tile, it has one small modifitation from the DailyUtilisation Tile from BluePrism, the idea of the SP is to show only the totals of the range of days. But for some reasons is working in the managment studio, but when...

Calendar Date selection

I have a field on a webpage wherein I have to select a calendar date. . There is a date picker icon clicking which a new calendar window pops up. I am able to identify the whole calendar using any HTML mode. Keystrokes does not work The date needs to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archiving/Deleting BPAAuditEvents

Hi - we have a problem on our dev server that the audit against process and object files has gotten too big - i.e. BPAAuditEvents is growing every time we save new versions   Is there a sensible way to maintain and clear this other than wiping dire...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mainframe Attach and Detach

I am trying to follow steps below for Attach mate Reflection Mainframe 1) Start 2) Kill process with Attach mate Emulator exe filepath. 3) Start a process with a path of saved session in rd3x format ( Generic HLLAP selected with Ehlapi32.dll path in...

Solution for Usecase

Hello,    I'm new to RPA BP. I have a use case, can you please provide some inputs which utilities I can use: 1) When a DL gets an email BP have to start the process and get the excel-1 attached in that email. 2) After getting excel-1 then it has...