Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get Collection Fast - Converting UK Date to US Date

BP V5.2. importing the left hand excel as a collection in bp but its changing the format from UK date to US Date, I€™ve trawled the forums and asked everyone in my office to no avail of how to fix this issue. do you know of a way to get bp to import ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Almost Identical Images

Hi, I'm trying to compare two almost identical images in two different stages. In the first stage I want to check if a checkbox is either white or not. The problem i'm having here is that the checkbox I'm working with is in a scanned document, so t...

DeadLocked in Get Locked Items

Hey, We have one process,running at same time whit 24 machines, and sometimes in the accion "Get Locked Items"  appear  error:"ERROR: Internal : Transaction (Process ID 81) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OLEDB Connection

Hi all, Can anybody please explain the steps to connect with Oracle through OLEDB VBO. I already installed the 64 bit Oracle and it still giving this error - 'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine. Thank You!

Automation Contests

It would be nice if Blue Prism had open automation contests, like posting a challenge and giving a prize to the developer or team that come up with the more creative/stable/reusable solution. This would motivate more the collaboration and interactio...

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005)

Hi I am having the bellow error when I try to use "Global Send Keys":   Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Estado a resuelto' on page 'Acción 2' - Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Excep...

Error creating windows handle

Hi , I'm facing an issue with one of the elements which is spied using AA mode. Error : Failed to perform Navigate stage in step 1 - Error creating windows handle. Even after retrying it doesn't work. But when the machine is rebooted and then the ...

Credential Additional Properties

Not all the properties I want to store with the credential are passwords/secret, so would like the ability to select the 'type' of value (i.e. date, flag, password, text, time etc). I can still use it as it stands, but you just can't see the values o...

JPG File Reader

I have .jpg(Image file) file in my local folder.. As per requirement need to load the Text data into data item as datatype text, and load the image into separate data item as Image