cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Resource looks offline from Controller's control room

NagarjunaAtukur
Level 4
Hello mates, Runtime resource looks offline from Controller's control room. If I login to the run time resource manually then it's appearing connected from controller's control room. To make the Resource connected every time I'm doing this manually. But I want to know what is reason behind this issue and what is resolution. System--> Setting in BP application as (Start a personal run time resource on this machine when users sign in to blue prism) is unchecked. From Controller's control room: Resource section State: offline Connection: No Latest connection message: An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.
1 REPLY 1

NishantChoukse1
Level 3
  Hi  Atukuri, I am guessing that you are trying to schedule the bot. If yes then, apart from un-checking System --> Setting in BP application as (Start a personal run time resource on this machine when users sign in to blue prism. Make the resource available as a public resource pc. Run the command Automate.exe /public /resourcepc to make your machine as public resources. This will make your machine visible as connected under Control Panel –> Session Management –> Available Resource. Hope this help.