cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Outlook VBO

Mmathapelo_Prec
Level 2
I have been looking at the features of Blue prism version 6.3, and the new outlook feature looks great. I don't see anything about group mail though. Does the new Outlook VBO allow for one to send group mail?
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Get Received Items functionality(Basic) doesn't seem to work properly for me. I have specified the sender's email address but the action doesn't give the right output. Am I missing something?

Mmathapelo_Prec
Level 2
No I don't think you are missing anything, for me it worked fine just it doesn't seem to allow group mail.

Dan.Lister
Level 4
I had the same problem where it didn't return an email address, but returned the exchange address instead.   I included the following in the code stage, which returned the full address if available:-   If i.SenderEmailType = ""EX"" Then dr(""SenderEmailAddress"") = i.Sender.GetExchangeUser.PrimarySmtpAddress Else dr(""SenderEmailAddress"") = i.SenderEmailAddress End If  

MAYRAALVAREZ
Level 2
This version is compatible with office 64 bits??, Did you have any problems with the implementation of 6.3 version??

Simon_AndrePede
Level 4
Hi, Any experienced issue with Security Warnings popping Up like attached warnings. When i made my own Outlook object for BP with v5, i also got this pop up, but assumed since it came from BP itself i was a trusted solution and they didn't mention it in any documentation. Is the only solution to disable Security Warnings in Outlook Trust-Center or as i hope I'm missing something?

Dan.Lister
Level 4
Hi Simon, We get the same messages. Other than building in something to find the window and click allow, I think disabling is the only way. Updating the virus checker definitions seems to clear the warning for a while, but it comes back again once they are out of date. Please note that the code I posted above has actually caused an issue this morning when trying to read a Mailbox Is Almost Full notification, so needs some work.    

PavelKrál
Level 5
The save Attachment is not working as it should... after puting there exact name of the attachment i wanted to save.. its still storing all attachments.. its due to going to save attachments page which is using *.* as default.. Fix is simple, but please correct it. Im quite sure other users may have issues with this. Regards

david.l.morris
Level 14
Hi Pavel, Have you submitted this to BP for a fix? You're right that it is a simple fix, but no one is going to notice this in this forum post. Let me know if you haven't submitted this request and I'll do so. The only problem is that the Save Attachments page doesn't take File Pattern/File Name as an input parameter, so as you said it just uses its own default input. Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA