Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue in Installing Blue Prism

Hi Team,   When I am trying to install Blue Prism in my system. Please find below the error message   Connection failed - The chosen database has been upgraded by a version of Blue Prism which is newer than the current version. You may not use th...

what is the definition of "missed schedules"?

Hi everyone   Go to system>system>schedule and we can find the Scheduler Configuration.   But I don't know what is the "missed schedules" refer to.   My guess is that if I set two schedules. Schedule1 contains task1 which runs process1 and sch...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About Global Send Keys

Hello,   Currently my team is controlling some resource PCs from AP server's RDP.  I call the process at the AP's control room and make the resource start. There's one thing I want to know, when the process is running and using 'Global send keys...

Read PDF which has special characters

We have PDF which has special characters i.e. PDF files from Spain, Italy, France, Poland in their local languages. Is there any way to read/copy data from such kind of PDF files.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Credentials Manager Error

Hello,  I have been using the credentials manager for some time, and never had any issues with it. Suddenly, the error message "Failed to get credentials - Could not decrypt data: Specified initilisaton vection (IV) does not match block size for thi...

Unable to spy application using any of the BluePrism modes

Hi Team, We have an application named "ILINX Capture", for which none of the elements are getting spied. We have tried modes like Windows, AA, HTML and Region but none of the modes spy any elements present on the ILINX page. The application launche...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interact with Flash application embedded in browser

Hi all, I am working on a project where I need to interact with a Flash application embedded in browser. I am trying to read a table inside the app but I am not able to to spy the table using AA/HTML/Win32 modes. The last resort i can see is using O...

Spying Applications opened with another account

Hi,   As part of our RPA project, we are working with some applications with an administrator account which is different from the account that we are using for BluePrism.   However, we cannot €œAttach€ to the application that is launched with th...

Schedular execution issue

Hi all, I'm trying to execute process from scheduler but it's not working at all. The termination reason I got is attached However, I am able to execute process and find no problem when I use drag&drop in Control Room. Thanks in advance, - Atuku...

Force re-tried items

Apologies if this has been asked before, but when a queue items is re-tried using the "force re-try" option in the queue, is there any way to tell which user initiated this action? We've seen a couple of isolated incidents where it seems controllers ...

MAPIEx - Received Time Incorrect

While using the Get Mail action, the date and time that is output is showing in UTC time - as I am currently in BST (+1 hour) this is technically incorrect and when trying to cross reference the emails in Outlook to what BP is saying can become confu...

Comercial presentation

Hi!, i´ve been trying to find any kind of material like a script or comercial presentation talking about the benefits about blueprism for a client. i want to find something like a quick presentation about the potential or something like a demo in ord...