cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Drop Down selection - Windows App built in Powerbuilder

HarvinderSingh
Level 2
Hi, I am not able to select value from a drop down list in a windows application built in Power Builder. Application is installed on my machine where Blue Prism client is installed. So I am using my app as a thick client for Blue Prism. Issue is, I am able to Spy my drop down list using AA (element type is Active Accessibility) and able to click on drop down list using "Global Mouse Click Center", however when using "Global Send Key" as "{DOWN}", I am getting the following error message: "Unable to match any Active Accessibility elements to the supplied query terms". I have also tried using changing element type to "Combo Box", however getting the same error message as above on "Global Send key" step. I have also tried using "Select Item" but same error. Please let me know in case additional information is required.     
1 REPLY 1

ChrisRider
Level 4
I am doing something similar with a project I am working on now.  I am using AA to spy the drop down.  I get it to drop down.  I then using Global Send Key Event with Text=""{DOWN}"" My element is the ""root"" object.