Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Send Keys for Mainframe

Hi all, Firstly, I'm a rookie in BP so please kindly bare with my incorrect use of BP terms if there's any. I'm currently working on a Mainframe server based off the platform/application called Reflection Workspace (or a.k.a. Attachmate Reflection)...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to interact with MS Excel/word 2016

I had an existing object which was working fine with MS office 2013, but as soon as i gt office 2016 installed, none of the existing objects are working. Error:Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception...

Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click search' on page 'Execute Transaction' - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

I able to spy and highlight the SAP element, But when I try to do some operations like write, click , etc . I am getting the below error Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click search' on page 'Execute Transaction' - Exception h...

Write Collection

I want to write a collection to an Excel Sheet by using Excel VBO and Write Collection action, while doing so I get the following message "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception has been thrown by th...

Send Keys to select multiple table results

Hi all. I€™ve got what is probably a rookie question around Send Keys that I€™m hoping someone can help with. I€™m interacting with a List Box that contains around 100 items in. It is scrollable. I need to select multiple items within the table €“ I...

Casting

Hi What is standard blue prism casting rule?. Like, in conversion, function ToDate(text) says "Converts a value to a Date, following the standard Blue Prism data casting rules."

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fetching table format data from chrome

Hi All, I want to fetch table format data from web using chrome. Table has 9 rows and 3 columns. I used Active Acessibilty for spying and using getTable, I am getting 9 rows but only one column. three columns data is getting merged to single column. ...

Cloud based hosting of servers and VDI

Hi All Do any of you have experience with Microsoft Azure, I work for a lot of different clients and one of the biggest problems is always hosting of SQL and VDI's. IT could therefore be interesting to hear others experience with different hosting s...