Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Server busy popup in SAP

Hello, I have automated one SAP application, facing an unexpecting pop-up(server busy popup) issue. It is not occuring at a particular stage and whenever this popup occurs blueprism is stop working until someone click on (Swith to, Retry) that popup...

Spy issue in Web Application

I am trying to read a web page - Service Now, contains HTML table (Page is looking like Gmail Page). I need to click one field of first row, read the data, then iterate in loop for remaining rows. With AA mode, elements are getting spied. But when I...

Excel VBO - Transferring VBA from Excel into Blue Prism

I am trying to write an excel filter action. Here is what I have in Blue Prism: Dim wb, ws as Object Dim excel, sheet, range As Object wb = GetWorkbook(Handle, Workbookname) ws = GetWorksheet(Handle, Workbookname, Worksheetname) wb.Activate() ws.Ac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About Object Queries

Hi, 1. I have a little bit confusion about recover and resume element. My question is that can we use recover and resume in an Object level. In my scenario i want some situation to be bipass and bot continue their work. 2. Is it mandatory to use c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Select Default Stage Logging Level

My issue: the company I work for has audited our department and we need to have at least "Errors Only" on stage logging option. My solution today: export, edit xml, import. This adds up on killing agility we had before auditing started. My query: B...

use of UI Mode in Bp New Version

Hello, I want to know what is the use of UI Mode in Bp New Version. If any one explained with example much better and appreciated... Need to know what is UI Mode and uses when and Where we will use it ?????.... --Naveen.

How to subtract Date.

In Date function, we have add days to the given date. But I need to subtract from the given date eg ( 23/05/2018)-2 , I need to get result as (21/05/2018) and I need to find the date is workday or not please suggest if we have any functions in blue...

How to check whether an ajax call is complete?

Hi All/Dennis How can I check whether an Ajax call is complete or not using Blue Prism? Basically I have a website to be automated and for many textbox and radio buttons there are ajax calls. So once a field is populated I see that the cursor turn...

Mainframe - Microfocus Emulator

Hi , While working with microfocus mainframe, I see the following error message being populated as an exception:  "Failed to write to an IPC Port: The pipe is being closed."  Did any one see a similar issue. If yes how did you resolve this.    A...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Identify font colour

Hello, I am automating one mainframe application in that I want to identify the color of particular text?how can I capture the text and identify the color of text?

SAP Analysis for Excel

Hi, If i open excel manually, Analyissi tool is active, If i create instance or open Workbook from BP, analysisi is not active... in the com addins its telling me its load at startup and active, but its not. Any help with this? Same issue is with P...

Sorting collection by date BST issue

I have a collection of dates that I use the Collection Manipulation action "Sort Collection", there are no other columns in the collection and the data type is set to Date (in both the input and output collections). Dates after the switch to BST are...