Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issues with Processes in production - Bot VM

Hi people, A few processes in production are scheduled. Sometimes they are executed successfully but not everytime. But if the VM is logged out and re logged in before executing the processes, they are executed successfully. I know RDP is not a comp...

Excel Sort

Hi Can anyone advise how I can sort data in Excel using Blue Prism? I have a worksheet with approx. 80,000 rows and 50 columns that I need to sort. I have tried loading to a collection and using the Collection Sort Utility but it fails with an Out...

Excel Sorting

How To Sort Excel Values in the Specific Sheet using Code Stage? or else is there any Utility for that.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BP licenses count

Since you can run multiple processes without using unique licenses, how do companies decide how many licenses of Blue Prism to buy? 

How can I activate mainframe

Hello, I have a process where Blue Prism logs into Mainframe and exports reports to outlook. It then goes to outlook and creates an excel report. Blue Prism is required to go back to mainframe however, it seems to loose focus and not passing keyboard...

Java based application fails on runtime resources

We have a process that uses java based application and we are running it from the control room. The process is running successful only when we have remote desktop session open. When we don't open the VM (remote desktop) nothing works.  We are usin...

Excel Read and Write

Scenario:  Want to Sign up for 100 new user's in a sample application. I am passing the inputs from excel sheet such as Name, Email, Contact Number. My Design: Start --> Get input from sheet and save it in collection --> Loop Start --> Name, Email...

Release Package- Overwritting

Hello, I'm facing with following problem - after import release to new environment not all elements are overwritten according to new release. In one object there was a change in modelled element, to be specific a parameter has changed, due to syste...

Exception Screen Capture Functionality

Does exception Screen Capture Functionality takes screenshot of the currently active window or it take screenshot at that instance when exception occurs and we could  then know Exception details causing process termination?

MAPIEx- Get Mail responding slow

Hi, We are using Get Mail action of MAPIex VBO to read emails from a sub folder, there aren't many email but Get Mail action is taking lot of time to respond. Behaviour is intermittent. Please suggest how to get improve the response time. Thanks

MAPIex - Multiple Office365 profiles

Hi guys, we got an office365 outlook account from the customer and we are not able to find a way how to work with the multiple mailboxes and more levels of the sub-folders. I have found https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/technical-queries/faq-hints...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing the application model

"Share the application model of another object" in the Application Modeller Wizard doesn't work because of "parent object" list is empty, although I have a few other business objects with defined application models. Is there anything I need to do bef...

• 2 replies
  • 1 likes