Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flash Website VBO

I am working on automating Flash Websites, Neither of the spy modes recognize the Flash entities on the webpages. My query is Does Blue Prism has inbuilt VBOs for Flash Based content or any external support is required ? What procedure needs to be...

Not able to Add a REST Web Service

I am using Add service (System->Objects->Web services->Add Service) to consume REST Web Services. The error I am getting while adding REST Web service is: "Could not understand the web service described at http://services.groupkt.com/country/get/all...

Output from Excel to Collection is wrong

I use the Get Worksheet as Collection MS Excel VBO to extract information from an Excel sheet to a BP collection. But I have a problem with results from one column showing the wrong value, for example "1,0001E+12" rather than "1000005835442". The pr...

IBM Notes 9 Social edition

Hi All, I would like to automate process where the Lotus Notes DB of requests are the starting point. When I started the application thru the Application Modeler button 'Launch' application is started, but button doesn't change to 'Identify'. So I ...

Using Azure LB for high availability

Hello,   I have two application servers (v6.1) and an Azure load balancer in front of them. When I point the clients' connection to application server everything works as expected. However when the connection is set to point to the load balancer's ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Vbos

Hello , What are the default VBO's present in Blueprism Application??? --- Naveen

BOT getting stuck in PROD

Hi, I have a process in PROD which has been running smoothly for quite sometime now with no issues. But now a days the process gets hung while exection & does nothing. Once we login to the VDI the process resumes, which is kind of weird as I have ne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes