cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email - POP3/SMTP - Including images in e mail body

WillemEls
Level 2
Has anyone ever tried amending the Email - POP3/SMTP VBO to include images in the e mail body (and not as an attachment) when sending e mails? Our client has a requirement to structure the e mail body as follows: Image Text Image Text Image
3 REPLIES 3

SudheerReddy
Level 4
I had the same type of requirement from my clients. I think, this can be achieved through html.

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have to write complete HTML in code stage for this

SamuelCole
Level 3
Hello all, I have the same requirement, you can enable HTML for the body of the email by putting: ""mail.IsBodyHtml = true;"" in your code stage for the action. you will then need to refer to your images as ""cid:[Imagename]"" and attach them to the mail.   Only downside is (atleast for the version of SMTP object that we have), attachments are attached as standard binary ""MediaTypeNames.Application.Octet;"" which I am unsure how to change, this means that there are email clients that will not pick up the embedded image purely because of the generic attachments - this will however still work on some so I guess it depends on what your requirement is... If anyone comes up with a solution for this please let me know, I have no experience with C# and are new to Blue Prism