Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read Json Text and loop through records

Hello team, I have converted a Json string to collection using Json VBO. I am unable to loop through the records present inside the collection, I just see row1 of 1. Can you please give me the sample code to loop through the collection. Thanks

Chatbots and licensing limitations

Hei, We have managed to integrate a chatbot with blueprism robot successfully during our POC. However, we see that we will get limitations with the number of licenses we have for blueprism that will limit rolling out chatbots to produciton.   The c...

C# and J#

Hi Forum,    Could you kindly help how to create and execute c# and j# codes in global code stage. If you can provide me samples for finding sum of two numbers and using mathematical functions 

Calling Process From Object Studio

Hello guys ,    I have one doubt why process stage is provided in object studio. Normally we don't need to call process from object , In what case there is need to call process from  object (although its not best practice)

Blue Prism Data Base

Hi people! I'm having some problems with the Blue Prism Data Base. I can't import, save or do any action with the problem that I showing below: "An error occurred while attempting to import the release: Import failed: An error occurred while writin...

Utility – Collection Manipulation Advanced

Hei, trying to Get Row Number using Utility €“ Collection Manipulation Advanced but after running the process i keep getting rownumber value = 0 and the coloumdata i am serarching for is not located in row 0 for sure.Tried with different ColoumData b...

Resource Pools – Login Agent & Multiple Processes

I wanted to put a few thoughts out there around this, as I€™ve seen a few posts asking about this and I think it would be a very nice to have feature. Currently resource pools don€™t really support login agent. Now you have to schedule your process ...

Issue in consuming 3rd party Web service

We are consuming a third party web service. We are giving a serial number (text) as input to that web service and getting the output in collection where the fields/columns will get added dynamically based on the table returned by web service. When w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes