Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interacting with SAP on VM

Hi All,  I am having an issue with my process interacting with SAP on a VM.  When logged onto the VM on a desktop/laptop the process will run perfectly fine if you can see the VM screen, however when the remote desktop access is closed or minimized...

ChrisS by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

RESTful Web Services Support

I've seen all the recent news events around BP support for RESTful API's/web services. Can you tell me which version of Blue Prism provides support for this and if there is documentation around how to get this working in Blue Prism. Thanks

CR by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory usage causes hang ups

Hi I've built a process that looks for emails delivered to a mailbox. Where it finds an email with the correct subject and attachment it opens the attachment (a MS Excel file) and carries out a number of checks/calculations on the data within, somet...

Other Holidays in Calendar

What may shift the added Other Holiday to next day? On Janyary we set 1st of May to be Other Holiday, but now it was noticed it had jumped th 2nd of May on the calendar. Also Ascension Day 10th of May has shifted. Is this somehow related to the dayli...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler-Database

In control room i have a list of processes scheduled on different different resource pc's in virtual machines. But due to a network update in the virtual machine I need to again map all the processes to the respective resource pc's in the control roo...

Blue Prism Getting Hanged When Spying Some Elements

Hi ,  I am a blue prism developer with 2 .5 years of experience . I have done many automation projects which involves web application. In my current project - I need to spy one element using accessibility mode .Element details are provided below .A...

Blue Prism 6.2 & SAP 750

Hey, I am currently having some problems with Blue Prism ver 6.2 and SAP actions in our process. The elements in SAP have been spied with SAP mode but when it comes to an action step of writing text to a spied field (SAP OK Code) and clicking SAP Bu...

Error In Regex Match Attribute

I am trying to match an element in a Chrome browser window using a RegEx attribute match type. Specifically, I know that a decimal number with a fixed format will be on the screen and I want to read its value, so I'm passing the RegEx \d{1,3}\,\d{1} ...

Large Scale Reporting to Excel

Let's say we want to report over a weeks work so the business knows whats been completed, whats pending... one week 2000 completed 200 exceptions 2000 pending (excess from input files we have yet to work) We were provided a reporting process tem...

Wait for page to load

Is there any way we can wait the model to wait until the page loads,after that we can extract the result from the webpage

Citrix Xendesktop VDA HDX/ICA compatibility

Hello, seeing if any folks use Citrix VDA to remote into Bots as opposed to software like VNC? Have a small environment now and it seems to work. The resolution does resize/change if you remote in. But it seems to work otherwise. And after folks remo...