cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling not running in v6.2

saurabh
Level 3
Hi, The schedule which was running well in v6.1 is not working for me in v6.2. I am getting below error. Can someone help? VERBOSE [2018-02-14 08:34:26Z UTC]- Schedule 'Demo Schedule' - Task 'Task1': Error creating sessions - terminating remaining sessions: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ScheduledTask.CreateSessions(clsResourceConnectionManager manager, Int32 timeoutMillis)    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ScheduledTask.InternalExecute(ISessionRunnerScheduleLogger log)
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
You have posted what is an impossible question - to be able to help context around the error would be required - session logs, solution release, etc.   My recommendation is to try recreating your schedule to see if that fixes the issue, if it does not then raise this with the product support team.  Hopefully you are upgrading in a controlled way - testing all interfaces and features in a Sandbox environment before rolling out into production, so this should not be an urgent issue.  If you have seen this issue for the first time in production I recommend your team revisit how you plan product upgrades in future.

DmitryNovikov
Level 2
Hi, Guys, we also have x64bit BluePrism v6.2 and we have the same error. Did you manage to find a solution?