cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting credential popup while reading more than one email from outlook using MAPIEx

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have installed MAPIEx and used to read mails from my outlook mail box. It is working fine with outlook exchange mail server, but now my mail server moved to Office 365. Now getting authentication popup while reading second mail itself, and even though giving correct credentials the mail reading gets failed. 
4 REPLIES 4

DenizKilinc
Level 4
Hi there,   Did you solve the problem? I have the same issue and I couldn't find anything.A lot of people seems to have this issue but nobody seems to now the answer 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
For this problem I have the same issue . So I have created one macro which will read all the emails from the outlook and save it into excel.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I am having this exact same problem.  After converting to 0365 we can execute a single Send Mail successfully before encountering a Windows Security popup.  If we then manually save the credential the bot will be able to send emails until a logout.  After logging back in the cycle repeats its self.  Anyone have a suggestion on how to correct this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe we have found the source of the errors.  BP and MAPI use legacy authentication (NTLM / Kerberos), O365 requires modern authentication.  We ended up switching to the Outlook VBO that is provided with 6.3.