Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Development Federation | Securing Environment

Hello All, As seen in the v6 page, User-Based permissions are going to be included in a "future" release: https://www.blueprism.com/v6 Until that point, we'd like to see if federating either Bot Controlling or Development is something that can be i...

Email - POP3/SMTP - Including images in e mail body

Has anyone ever tried amending the Email - POP3/SMTP VBO to include images in the e mail body (and not as an attachment) when sending e mails? Our client has a requirement to structure the e mail body as follows: Image Text Image Text Image

Hello there!

Hi all, Just thought I'd pop by and introduce myself, since I do intend on posting here on a relatively regular basis :) I recently joined the Blue Prism team to manage our Customer Marketing efforts, that will involve our live events, webinars, ca...

SharePoint List OLEDB

Anyone had any luck using an OLEDB connection to a SharePoint list to perform updates? I have made a modified OLEDB Object to make a connection string "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;WSS;IMEX=1;RetrieveIds=Yes; DATABASE=http://sharepoint.yourdomai...

Remove retired objects and processes

Hi, How can retired objects/processes be removed entirely (or archived outside of the environment)? One of the reasons we would like to "clean up" the environment is because retired objects/processes still show up when making use of the "find refer...

Unhandled exception and Other

BP keep report unhandled exception ; BP keep report "An error occurred while refreshing the environment " Restart BP client , restart computer , the problem still exist.  BP Version 5.0.3  Anyone need details? I think it proboraly the same . 

How to call process as Asynchronous ?

Hi Team, I have a process which needs to be scheduled and it calls subprocess based on certain conditions. How can I make it asynchronous(it has to execute subprocess but control should proceed for next stages in main process) Example : 3 process ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharepoint automation

Hi, Has anyone had experience with automating downloading documents from Microsoft SharePoint? Any tips or suggestions on how best to automate this, other than using internet explorer mode? We have been facing significant challenges in automating it...

Error While Running Process

Hi Everyone, The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED)) What are the steps to take while development to Avoid the above errors. Thank you in Advance.

Vikas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes