Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error While Running Process

Hi Everyone, The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED)) What are the steps to take while development to Avoid the above errors. Thank you in Advance.

Vikas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sending Fax using the Mapiex object

Hi, I was just testing sending fax through BP Mapiex object. It is not giving any error though but it is not sending the fax either. Wanted to know if Mapiex object supports sending fax.   Thanks, Syed Abu

SyedAbu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Room Issue with Window Close

Hello I have a object with a navigate stage with a "Window" Element type and data type of Text. In the process I call the "Close". When I walk through the process in the studio it works fine. However when I run it in Control room I get the following ...

CR by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error appear

Hi, During process i received such errorr: "Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.BPAWorkQueueItem'.'PK_BPAWorkQueueItem' in database 'BluePrism' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping obje...

Utility - File Management, action Copy

Hello all, it's the first time I'm trying the action "Copy" from this object and it looks to me like it works (Success set to True, empty Message) when the file to be copied does not exist. Does this make any sense? Is it possible I'm looking at a m...

Hyperlink to text - Email Body

Hi Guys,   i need to give hyperlink to a text in preparing email body. I am preparing email body in a calculation stage to pass process name and other details.   Any help??

Post import errors with Process Tree

Has anyone experienced the error message "An error occurred loading the 'Processes' tree"? We've had this a few times, and it seems to occur for a short period after a release package is imported to an environment - but can occur for a couple of hou...

How to change Environment Variables value Automatically?

Some App need to be launched by AppV with version number. We always put the version number in an EV. App has chance to update version, and the value in EV need to sync with App version. I'm creating a utility to check and update App version, but the ...

MengYu by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Issue in Impementing CyberArk

Hi Team,   I am getting challenge in implementing Cyber Ark, as we are using cyber ark into out process in the same way given into the Cyber Ark document. Please suggest the reason for the attached error. I have shared all the inputs and the steps ...

Global Send Key EventAlt GR

Hello everyone,   Does Blue Prism allows to use in the global send key event Alt Gr. I need to type something like: \\fileabc\folderabc but this doesn't work: "{ALTGR}" NB: I have a french keyboard on BluePrism.   How can I proceed?   Thanks

Items in Queue

Hello,   What is the optimal design when you have this type of process/problem:   1. Get an Excel file to export easily as collection with a lot of registers to work. 2. Get this Excel/Collection as a Queue registers. 3. Work the registers one ...

Process For Multiple TimeZone With different Parameters

Hello All, i am working on a process which will be used by different countries and on different time zone. while working, i got to know few scenarios where we need to work on number calculation and on different excel or csv format and date time. li...