cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP command Proclist is not giving appropriate result

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Hi All, when running the HTTP command- /proclist on a resource pc, it is giving list of all the processes and business objects instead of giving only published processes list. can you please suggest a way to get list of only published processes either using database or HTTP command?
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I think that's a bug Nilanshu, the /help%20proclist command states: Command: proclist Provides a list of processes which are available to be run. Only published processes appear in this list. But I also see unpublished processes in the output - I'll raise a ticket. Querying the BPAProcess table is an option, but you must be conscious of the risk of creating a direct connection to the DB.  

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Thanks for clarification John. Can you please let me know the query i should fire on BPAProcess table to get the relevant data? its a one time activity so risk factor is very low.

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Hi John, can you please provide the query?

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I think it's something like SELECT [name] FROM BPAProcess WHERE processtype='p' AND attributeid=2

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
Hi John, Please suggest if the bug has been fixed. I have the same requirement  where I need to get list of published processes
Narayan

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
Actual syntax for HTTP API for proclist is  http://bapab902:8181/user%20name%20&password%20&proclist.  The syntax for HTTP command lines uses the & symbol to chain options (in place of ""/"" for AutomateC.exe command line) and ""%20"" to replace spaces.
Narayan