Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to connect to Oracle 11i or R12 Form Application

Hello All, It seems like it is easy to connect to SAP application as there are pre-defined VBO avaialble. However I could not able to find anything easy for Oracle 11i or R12 form application. Did anyone successfully connected to Oracle Forms?  

Filter using date

In Blueprism, how to use filter query for a collection have value as date like dd.mm.yyyy? e,g I want all dates that are less than today

How do I return a date from a code stage?

I'm working with C# collections that have date columns in them, leaving the fields of the collection unspecified. I'm putting in a column with dates such as '02/03/2018', and moving it to another table, and then when I output the other table the date...

How to Attach to SAP Window.

I have a need of opening up two different SAP GUI Windows and I will be switching these windows during my process, what is the best approach to attach to SAP Window, I tried to us Window Text but not much of help with that.

work with MS WORD

Hello All, I have some scenarios to do some manupilations with MS WORD 1.Need to Check Check boxes. 2. Need to select drop downs and selecting the Value. 3.Say, table is in 10th page, how i can redirected to that page and I need to take each cell...

Launching a BAT file from BP

Hi All    I am trying to automate an application which is launched by a BAT file(Batch file). Is there any possible way to launch a BAT file from BP and  Is it possible to identify objects in an application launched from Batch file. 

Rumba Hidden Text (NODISPLAY)

Has anyone found a way to remove hidden text from read stages when interacting with MicroFocus Rumba? I'm using version 8.1, but haven't been able to find any solution to this on the newer versions either. Specifically, we are copying text on the scr...

Double click Right mouse button

Hi Team, For windows application, i need to click Double click Right mouse button. i used "RIGHT" twice. its not working. Please share if any one having idea about this.Thanks in advance.   Thanks Murali Mohan