Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get next item Timeout

Hello All,   How can I check that robot has a lock on a certain item on the process queue for more than XX minutes? This query arrived because a webpage shows some pop-ups with multiple errors, and the robot got stuck for more than 3 hours on the ...

JAVA

Hello!  Could smbdy help me?  1. I want to learn JAVA, but there only C#, J# and VB are acceptable in BluePrism code stage. Is it possible to run Java code? May be to run a file with my Java code (in this case, how to put Input data and get Output da...

DB2 license access

I am trying to connect to DB2 via Data - OLEDB. I am getting error related to license as shown in the attachment. I have the license jar files but where do I place them in Blue prism folders?

Environmental Locks - Release

The Main Process calls a subprocess that checks-out a credential from a pool of credentials to be used in the main process. However, it is releasing the credential back to the available pool and another bot is trying to use the same credentials and c...

Word Document password protected

Hi Team, do we have any VBO action where we can make a word file a password protected document ?? i need to send the document via mail as password protected document    Thanks

Minimum System Requirements?

I've tried searching other forums and the blueprism website, but I could not find the minimum and recommended system requirements anywhere. I want to make sure the environment I'm setting up with has enough resources and power to run the software smo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HP ALM Spy problem

Hi Techies,   Im facing an issue in spying the HP ALM using Blue prism application modeillor.it does not spy with any of the mode.   It hung when we switch betweeen the spy modes.Please suggest what woudl be the solution to spy elements in HP ALM...

SAP Integration - Manipute TreeView

Hello everyone, I'm creating an automation using Blue Prism for the SAP BMBC transaction. When I "spy"the menu with the results Blue Prism looks like SAP TreeView, this way I can expand the batch field using Navigate - "Expand Item" and passing the...

Control room database issue

Hello,  We recently manually deleted a significant amount of audit logs on our database to reclaim space. We also used the archiving feature inside Blue Prism to archive old data that was unneeded.  However, ever since the archive and deletion of a...

How to start/stop process outside Control room

How to start/stop a process outside of control room (i.e.,) by using HTTP requests. Is there any detail documentation regarding the Start/Stop of process using HTTP requests? I am trying to start and stop a BOT by using HTTP requests, i tried using ...