cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Application is not responding

AmarnathReddy1
Level 2
Hi Everyone,

From last 10 days i am having issues with Blueprism application in my local machine. So i reached out to help desk people to get uninstall and reinstall of both BluePrism and SQL Server. Still the issue is there, when ever i click on any action in both process and object studio it's saying that not responding. So after sometime if i click on anywhere in the application it's asking to close the program. 
Guys i disparately need your help here.

Thanks,
Amarnath Reddy

------------------------------
Amarnath Reddy
RPA Developer
Unilever
Europe/London
1 REPLY 1

gmarquez
Level 6
Hi Amarnath,

What version are you using?  There was an issue with 6.5.x where editing an action stage could cause some performance issues like the ones you are seeing.  

The issue has been addressed in Blue Prism version 6.6 – this can be confirmed by reviewing the "Fixes and Minor Improvements" section of the Release Notes for 6.6 and viewing the entry for BG-3786. The Release Notes are available here:

Blue Prism Release Notes 6.6.0

If you are unable to upgrade at this time, there is also a workaround available.

When you create a new Action stage, manually enter a value for the 'Name' field before selecting an object and action:

If you have populated the 'Name' field first, then you should not see the same delay while selecting an action from the 'Action' drop down option shown above.

Gabe Marquez
Technical Support Engineer
Blue Prism