Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MS Word - Go to End of Document

I have a modified MS Word VBO to paste a collection as a table into a document however the cursor then sits within the table.  I have more text and tables to add into the document and these get added to the table.I have been trying to create an actio...

Resolved! Issue with Double click action

Hello - I am trying to double-click on an element which is spied in AA mode. There is no 'double click mouse center' option - so i used multiple global mouse click center to double click the element. Unfortunately since the element takes time to be r...

OUTLOOK

Hello,  Is it possible to read and send from the shared mailbox's? without changing the outlook profile?  Outlook VBO gets all accounts to get only the main account! not any shared account ------------------------------Hazem FarajallahRPA-developere...

Error only through runtime resource

We currently have two automations that are both experiencing the same issues. When running them in the interactive desktop they work perfectly, but when running remotely onto the runtime resource they both fail midway through the process (consistentl...

MS Word VBO "ExportPDF" - error thrown by code stage

​Hi, I'm running a process which exports pdf from edited MS word file(.docx). When I use "ExportPDF" action, the error below  is sometimes thrown by code stage.  Internal:  "Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: We cann...

Unable to Automate Google chrome

Hi,I am unable to spy elements in chrome by using UI Automation Mode, albiet I can highlight them using Browser mode but even that works for just one time.When I close and relaunch chrome from my object studio it works fine for sometime and I am able...

unable to read csv file

I have started consolidation exercise of foundation training and doing 1.1.2 (reading from csv file). The problem is i dont know how to read a csv file.can anyone help?????------------------------------Raghib Ehsan------------------------------

excel value exceeding 32767 cell limit into collection

Hi , We are having issue with not able to copy  text that exceeds 32767 limit (checked online on the cell limit) into a Excel cell. What we are trying  is to write to cell and then use "worksheet as collection" to read into collection. Since the enti...

Celonis integration

Hi,We are currently starting using Celonis and there is an idea to use it also as tool to feed BOT with data from system (SAP). Is there a way to do it smart instead of working on UI? For example some API or anything that allows to avoid interaction ...

SAP LOGIN ISSUE

Hi team,I am facing an issue in blue prism with Sap login. Bot is failing in SAP login page when it triggers from control room but it always runs fine from process/object level. Sap script is enabled on server and client side and attaching the screen...

Organisational Readiness

Hi AllDoes anyone have a template or a model that you can use for assessment of an organisations readiness to implement RPA. Not the process, like the process discovery tool but something more about how the organisation has the qualities to support R...