Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stored Procedure - Lengthy SQL - Resources/Ideas

Hello,I have a sql statement I was attempting to use for an OLEDB connection into Oracle but with data item limits of 255 characters I'm now looking for other ideas. Someone on the RPA Forum said to use a stored procedure.  I'm trying to find informa...

Control monitoring

Hi All,Does anyone has a bot which can monitor server status and active VM and send mails about it . if possible can u please share bp release file,.Regardsronik------------------------------Ronik BahlRPA leaderEYEurope/London------------------------...

Re:Check for caps lock keys pressed

Hi Developers,Is there any method to verify if "Caps Lock" is pressed on the resource keyboard,I just encountered this problem when process page came to "Enter Credential stage".there are global send keys to press or depress the caps lock but in both...

11225.jpg

Control room "Warning" state

Hi All,   For last few days, All bots are facing a warning issue. The bots get stuck at any random stage for any arbitrary duration and then come out of it and continue processing. Sometimes they get stuck for a long time and looking connection los...

Database Monitor for Session Status

I am trying to set up a SCOM monitor to monitor active sessions with the "Warning" designation. I am having trouble locating where the session status is tracked within the Blue Prism database. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to track session ...

MS Outlook VBO - Replace String

​Hello All,Not sure what is the best way to do it but I recently tried  to write a code stage to replace a special character in a given range. It was working fine and as a form of control I added a condition in the code stage to check if the special ...

Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)

Dear Members,I would like to integrate Multi Factor Authentication in my process where I can create user and verify user account is created by sending email and sending sms to user for user authentication purpose so i would like to know the possibili...

How to address application collapse

Recently I am suffering application collapse. Robot randomly encounter stoppage by application run down. This stoppage do not throw out exception but hung up at certain stage. I have to login resource to stop the application manually. This issue seld...

16247.png
EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How do Blue prism licensing works?

Can you please explain how blueprism licensing actually works on processes. Is it per process 1 license or per robot 1 license. Is the no. of licensing  afftected by concurrent session run of same process on same VM?------------------------------sapn...

BluePrism slowness performance

​Hi,Our team are facing a huge slowness about the blueprism performance. when we try to run a process ,it  takes too much time between actions approximately (5 mins per action).What can be the root cause of this problem, Can you please hint us with a...

Open workbook object issue

Dear all, Excel "Open workbook" object fails to work at code stage.  Here is error prompted when the action is executed. Can anybody help resolving this issue?------------------------------Narendranathan Shanmuganathan-----------------------------...

26977.png

Resolved! OLEDB Excel - Invalid Sql Statement

I'm trying to pull a simple ---Select * From [Excel Sheet]Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Invalid SQL statement; expected 'DELETE', 'INSERT', 'PROCEDURE', 'SELECT', or 'UPDATE'.I'm trying to use various versions o...

Get File Names for Open Word Documents

HiWe have a process during which the application being used generates Word letters which we then print and send to our customers.The application does not always close down the Word documents once they are printed correctly and also has retry function...

Resolved! Blue Prism v6.5.1 server Setup - Single sign on issue

Currently we're Setting up Blue Prism v6.5.1 server and we are getting below error. Below are the steps we followed to set up the application server. Installed Blue prism 6.5.1 in Windows Application Server 2012 R2.Created Blue prism Database with Si...