Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BMC Control-M integration with Blue Prism

Just came across this post from David Fernandez, Principal Solution Engineer, BMC Software. It includes a Control-M Application Integrator job type for the execution of Blue Prism Processes. BMC Communities Bmcremove preview CommunitiesExecute Blue...

19290.png

BMC Control-M integration with Blue Prism

Just came across this post from David Fernandez, Principal Solution Engineer, BMC Software. It includes a Control-M Application Integrator job type for the execution of Blue Prism Processes. BMC Communities Bmcremove preview CommunitiesExecute Blue...

26185.png

ServiceNOW Upload Attachment

Hi All,im trying to upload attachment to the ServiceNOW record. I was able to use cURL for downloading (GET) the attachemnts based on the File Meta-data i can get from HTTP GET request. So based on Attachemnt Sys ID.I wanted to use again cURL for POS...

Date and time check

Good DayJust wondering if their is anyone that will be able to assist.Still a bit new to developing.I need to do a date and time check in a process.I need to check if the date and time if older that 48 hours excluding weekends and public holidays and...

Changing AD connection from LDAP to LDAPS

Hi Team,As Blue Prism does not specify a port on the request to the Active Directory server, so it utilizes the default port for the LDAP protocol (389).Is there any way to modify the connection to a secure LDAP using port 636 ?Thanks,Vipul----------...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Outlook meeting request to collection

Hello, I am trying to get all meeting requests that come into my outlook to go into a collection- I can use "Get Received Items" but that picks  up normal mail and no meeting requests. I think it might be something to do with the code stage but not t...

get installation file by api request or direct link

Our Devops Team works on implementation and automation Blueprism install and faced an issue of getting msi installation file with current build, is it possible to automate downloading it from site in the script, for example, by getting it by api requ...

Cannot cast value into string

Hi!,Im doing the same Prozess 5 times. I just added a 6th time, but I get an error if it tries to get trough. I'm using the standard business business Object Count new IDs (Collections). This brings the Error:  Expression evaluates to the wrong datat...