Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drag and drop issue clarification

​hi,  We are experiencing an issue with drag and drop where it starts to "drag" from the starting coordinates but then stops in between before the drop action is called. As a result we are getting much smaller box around the text region for linking w...

BP crash , exception code: c0000005 , please help

BP crash and  exception code : c0000005 exception code is  c0000005  i search website info ,  maybe is some vb code or system code  unhandle exception cause bp crash    please help or maybe update all system  vbo to avoid bp carsh . NET Runtim...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! save list of sessins

Hi,I want to save list of sessions displayed on current screen of control room.csv, excel, text, any file type ok, please tell me how to save.Thanks in advance------------------------------Mitsuko Asia/Tokyo------------------------------

sumire by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OLEDB - Multi Org - Setting MOAC - sql problems

ions Dropdown Hello,I'm trying to set my MOAC prior to running my get collection sql.  My execute sql MOAC statement is a simple:"exec apps.mo_global.set_policy_context('S',89)"Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stag...

Centrix data solution - test process

Hello, This is in reference to the: Blue Prirm Foundation Training>Section 6-object studio>Actions video While trying to run the process "Centrix data solutions - test process" (from the process studio), I receive an error at the action "Log ...

Login Agent issue after update

Recently I've started updating our installation of BP, going from version 5.0.33 to 6.4.2. The installation's worked out fine in our test environment, no issues at the server, DB, workflows or clients.   However, on the resources the login agent ...

Issue in MS Outlook Email VBO

Hi All,I am using MS Outlook Email VBO.But when I am calling any actions of it ,Blue Prism is throwing following error:Internal : Illegal characters in path.I have downloaded this VBO from some website.Can anyone knows about this error?--------------...

SAP Tree view

Hi,I need to expand an item in SAP tree view , but the entire text is not always fixed, is there any way to make it wildcard ?for e.g Business workplace -- > Inbox ---> Workflow 0/ Workflow 7 ------------------------------Reema Kasliwal--------------...

Python Scripts with Input and Output

HiI want to execute a Python script and take back the output it gives (may be text).Earlier I downloaded the latest Environment utility having action "Start Process Read Stderr ad Stdout".When I execute the script using the "Start Process" action it ...

Windows Security Prompt Spy Error

Hi All,I am trying to create an object that logs into a enterprise website that utilizes SAML authentication through IE [or Chrome]. My issue is that I cannot spy the security prompt, requesting domain credentials in any of the listed browsers above....

34838.png

Drag and Drop Functionality not working

Hi All,I am using drag and drop functionality in my code and facing one issue. I provide pixel value and start a drag and then in next stage I provide another pixel value and say drop but it's not dropping at drop pixel but in between. I am trying to...

Drag and Drop Functionality not working

Hi All,I am using drag and drop functionality in my code and facing one issue. I provide pixel value and start a drag and then in next stage I provide another pixel value and say drop but it's not dropping at drop pixel but in between. I am trying to...

Get File Names for Open Word Documents

HiWe have a process during which the application being used generates Word letters which we then print and send to our customers.The application does not always close down the Word documents once they are printed correctly and also has retry function...