cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broswer Freeze while interacting through Blue Prism

ArshuHansda
Level 4
Hi,

I automated the Chrome browser for a specific task which downloads a file. While testing that stepping out, it runs properly and by proper it means, no error comes up, everything is smooth as wanted. But running the process in one stretch, the browser gets frozen, i.e. the elements don't get recognized by the process, and after 1-2 minutes, the browser gets unresponsive. This never happens manually. Please help.

I have tried changing the attributes of each element I have identified. Thinking there is a problem in Chrome browser, I automated the same in IE Browser, but the problem was same, IE browser too got frozen. I am doing something wrong in identifying. I don't know. Wasted a lot of time.
Thanks in advance. 🙂

The page unresponsive pop up in turn is not identifiable by BP. Each element is identified by Browser Mode.

------------------------------
Arshu Hansda
Sr Analyst / Software Engineer
Capgemini
Asia/Kolkata
------------------------------
10 REPLIES 10

Christopher.A
Level 2

I had a similar issue to this today. I was using web width greater than to ensure I wasn't spying any hidden elements (It can happen with this application). Whenever I tried to highlight I got the "Error - Highlighting results - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." error. Removing the web width seemed to fix the issue, so maybe play around with the attributes you're using to match the element? Also putting this here in case anyone else has this in future.