cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CI/CD, How do you do Go Live?

EmersonF
MVP

Good morning, guys, I hope you're all right.

So... Recently I've been talking to some colleagues and we discussed how Golive is done today from automationin productions, we exchanged some ideas and arrived in CICD, there is little content today in the community on the subject, so my question is how is it done today where you work? Manually? Is there a pipeline? what technology, what level of complexibility?

------------------------------
Emerson Ferreira
Cons, Intelligent automation
Avanade Brasil
Recife
+5581988869544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

@EmersonF

Also check out this asset on DX  https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blueprism-autodeployment-guide-for-devops that talks about implementing CICD pipelines. ​

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AlexOliveira
Staff
Staff
Hi Emerson, 

Not sure if I'm following, but if I did I'd say that you might be interested in the Blue Prism ROM, Robotic Operating Model pipeline strategy. 

17618.png
The Robotic Operating Model is Blue Prism's approach to successfully providing maximum business benefit through the scaled deployment of Robotic Process Automation. 

BP University Link

Alex Oliveira

Hi Alex, thanks for your time!!

So.. I need to understand if there is something to deploy, is there a method, API, software that moves my release from development environment to prod

Emerson Ferreira
Cons, Intelligent automation
Avanade Brasil
Recife
+5581988869544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

@EmersonF

Also check out this asset on DX  https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blueprism-autodeployment-guide-for-devops that talks about implementing CICD pipelines. ​

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hi @EmersonF,

In a nutshell, no. There is no out-of-the-box application or feature within Blue Prism Enterprise that will take care of this for you. However, there are various tools (ex. AutomateC) that can be orchestrated together to provide you with a workflow that will accomplish it.

The link @shashank.kumar280 shared provides a good example of how to accomplish this.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange