cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calender date selection

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have this field in a webpage which takes input as date. Keystrokes does not work. There is a date picker icon clicking which a new calender window pops up. The date needs to be selected from there using mouse clicks only as keyboard keys do not work. How do I select a particular date. (Note: position of date varies for each month). Any suggestion/solution/ideas are most welcome.
7 REPLIES 7

Ed_PaulSantos
Level 3
Hi Ankit, Try to highlight the Calendar window in Application Modeller. Also, check if you can highlight the elements inside the calendar window. If so, you can use these elements to update the selected date. Thanks, Ed

RadoslavHiko
Level 4
You may have tried that already, but I would use the Writer stage if possible. Otherwise what Ed suggests seems to be an approach worth trying.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Ed, I am able to highlight elements inside the calendar window but as the month changes the position of the date field also changes. Also there are a total of 42 boxes out of which only N boxes are populated for each month.(N is the total number of days in that particular month). Thanks, Ankit

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
I would spy 1 date and use a dynamic path if possible, or other dynamic attributes to move along the calendar interface, checking its value after each iteration.

veerabhadra
Level 2
Hi Tom,   Can you please elaborate the solution for this. i am also facing same issue. Please post the solution ASAP.

VijayaV
Level 2
Hi,  have this field in a webpage which takes input as date. Keystrokes does not work. There is a date picker icon clicking which a new calender window pops up. The date needs to be selected from there using mouse clicks only as keyboard keys do not work. How do I select a particular date. (Note: position of date varies for each month). Any suggestion/solution/ideas are most welcome.

VijayaV
Level 2
Continue with above post, I could spy calendar, dates and everything over in invisible calendar  and it is getting highlighted but mouse click is not working these elements. Also  I tried to do mouse click on elements of calendar through navigate stage but it is not working. Can anyone suggest solution for this?