cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility View on Internet Explorer & Mouse Freeze

GautamKasukhela
Level 2
Hello All,            What will be the impact on Blueprism automation if a website or a portal does not support Compatibility View on IE 11?            Below is the issue I am encountering:-            When I login into a browser based application (which does not support Compatibility view on IE11), the mouse pointer freezes after a while. Any actions done using HTML mode work but AA mode fails as the mouse pointer has frozen. I tried to click randomly anywhere on the IE window but clicks get registered. This issue is not encountered when done manually. This is encountered only when Blueprism interacts with the application. Any pointers will be of great help.   Regards, Gautam.
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I have only seen AA mode fail in the way you suggest when the Application Navigator mode is set incorrectly (32bit/64bit) and/or you have the wrong bit version of Blue Prism installed. I presume there is an application reason why you are using compatibility view, as far as I know it is not something we recommend in any of our documentation.