Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Assign process to all resources in pool

Hello, We currently have 12 resources, all into one pool. We might separate that pool into two, eventually. The current problem we have is that each resource need to do their own password resets for various applications(currently one process for ea...

Major mainframe issues

Putting this on the forum to inform users of these problems. Issues are sorted by priority (from highest to lowest). We've used Blue Prism version 5.0.23, but we've not seen these issues solved in newer release notes. 1 - IBM iAccess Client doesn't ...

Manipulatinig Data Item

Hi, I am doing a process which takes all the queries from the excel sheet and put in to a collection and loop them to run .. before running the query I have to manipulate the query by adding the from date and to date and run .. Actually I have ad...

Spy popup menus

Got error System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model" when I am trying to spy popup menus on windows application. Can anyone shed some lights? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

win32 Listview spying and use of Get selected item text

Anybody had a similar issue with this element? When executing on the client's laptop I receive an error that the action is not implemented for a classname windows.forms 10. also a similar error when using AA for spying, role=client is not supported....

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaring collectons and removing duplicate Rows

Hi, I have a process that runs at multiple different times of the day. The process runs at 12pm, 2pm and 3pm daily. The input files are incremented each time the process runs. Eg: 2pm file contains 2pm and 12pm wire transactions, 3pm file contains 1...

Consuming External Web Service in BP

Hi Team, when I try to consume an External wsdl(web service) In BP. I am able to successfully view its respective methods in Object but when I try to consume it I get an error stating "Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - WSDoAllRecei...

Spy popup menus

Got error System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model" when I am trying to spy popup menus on windows application. Can anyone shed some lights? Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes