cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Sign In and Application Modeller windows/screen element boundaries overlap issue

NJarugula
Level 2
Hello Everyone, I have installed Blueprism Version 5 in my system a week ago. I see a couple of issues with the screens/features/options boundaries being overlapped while using the BP tool. Could some one please help me resolving the issue? Note: The screen shots are attached for the below. Since the print screen feature is restricted, I had to take pictures using my phone, excuse me for glair/bad pic quality. Issue-1.1: The BP tool sign in screen- user name and connection boundaries are not intact Issue-1.2: The BP tool Object Studio - Application modeller options such as element details, element name are not intact Issue-2.1: The BP tool Object Studio - Application modeller - upone clicking "Identify" button - Mouse pointer hovers on certain element on Xe.com in IE browser is not intact Issue-2.2: The BP tool Object Studio - Application modeller - upone clicking "Identify" button - Mouse pointer hovers on certain element on Xe.com in IE browser is not intact My computer configuration: Brand: Hp, Elitebook, Bang & Olufsen OS: Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit IE version: 11 (11.1593.14393.0CO) Looking forward for help. Thank you! Naresh Jarugula
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks Denis Dennehy. This solution worked. - Naresh Jarugula

RajenSarda
Level 2
I am having similar issue in Windows 10 and the above solution doesn't work for me

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
The cause will be the same, even if how to fix it is slightly different. In windows 10 go to 'change display settings' and make sure the Scale and layout option is set to 100%. It is also worth checking that no magnificaiton is turned on in any of your applications you want to interface with. I was on a webex with someone recently who was having this issue and the had at some point changed the magnification within Internet Explorer to no longer by 100%