Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exception while adding row in Document

In one of my process, I want to open the document and add a table with (1 row 1 column) and insert the audit log data. But while adding row I am getting an exception. I create a blank document and call MS Word VBO --where I have created new page as -...

Error in reading fields from web application

Hi - I have one web application object, one web process and one main process. Current flow is : I am calling object from web process and web process from main process. Whenever I try to read certain fields it gives me below error : Internal : The s...

Expose BP Webservice to External User

Hi Team, When we try to consume the BP Web service from outside. we are not able to authenticate the BP service we get following error: 401 : UNAUTHORIZED ERROR due to which we are not able to expose BP service outside. Can you please suggest wha...

Java write stage error - call to method failed

Hi all, can you help with the following issue? I have a web based app with Java applet. Since client has migrated to Win7, the writing stage that was previously working fine returns this error: "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'S...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Decryption / Encryption of Email

Hi All, in our company most of our emails are encrypted. Currently we are developing solution to read encrypted emails (especially we need attachment). Can you describe us how to deal with such topic trough MAPIEx or Utility - Encryption or should...

Issue in Spying Command Prompt form object

Hi team, i am trying to Pass Commands to Command Prompt from Object ie first by Starting the Command Prompt then latter i am Trying to Spy Command Prompt but i am not bale to read the Details that are present in Command Prompt it give me empty value...

Help with look up from one work sheet to other

Hi, Now I have 2 worksheets, I have took 2 worksheets as collection, so that I can search from one worksheet to other, please help me which action I can use to get perfect result, 1 collection have 25 rows 1 column (I have to search based on this 2...

Not able to save credentials in credentials manager

Hi, I want to save credentials in credential manager but while saving it I am getting this error "Failed to save credential - Could not encrypt data because the algorithm 0 is invalid." even I have completed all the Access right process and also cre...

MAPIEx | different Profiles with Username / Password

Hi @ll, Using MAPIEx for getting eMails and set up different Outlook Profiles for different (Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes) For example: Profile1 = Default Mailbox of current Windows User Profile2 = additional Mailbox of given Username & Password ...

UsrAJ by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes