Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto unlocking of processes

Hi, We are facing an issue where processes are being unlocked automatically. As a result we are loosing some work or we have to save the process with a different name. Process are being unlocked due to some other user as this facility is available in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

how to lost focus / change focus on the website

As see in the picture, some column are mandatory in the website, but after I filled all the column by blueprism and press submit, the column still show the alert said I didn't fill, could anyone can help me ? thank you very much !

MAPIEx | different Profiles with Username / Password

Hi @ll, Using MAPIEx for getting eMails and set up different Outlook Profiles for different (Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes) For example: Profile1 = Default Mailbox of current Windows User Profile2 = additional Mailbox of given Username & Password ...

UsrAJ by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Process doesn't run according to task

I have to run my processes in accordance with some schedule. I've made a schedule and task. Then assigned those processes to a local machine in Task (screen "Tasks"). But my processes don't star automatically. Does anyone have the same problem? Tha...

SQL Developer not attached when Launching

Hello, I am trying to build an object for SQL Developer. Need to Launch it and open an sql script. First issue, after executing launch action BP is not attached to SQL Developer. Second, spying only works for whole windows (can not spy File butt...

mfaaa by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to force unlock an object?

We have an employee who has started editing, probably just viewing an object, but then has left on vacation. Now our whole team is locked out unable to make any changes to the object in question. When we try to open the object, we get the customary "...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello! I have to run some processes in accordance with schedule. I made some schedule and task within. In this task I assigned some processes to a local machine (screen "Tasks") and applyed changes, but my processes don't start automatically. Does ...

Hello! I have to run some processes in accordance with schedule. I made some schedule and task within. In this task I assigned some processes to a local machine (screen "Tasks") and applyed changes, but my processes don't start automatically. Does ...

Remove "Enter" in read text

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I have some data that I have read from a website. Data is located in a Data Item. My problem is that the data have "Enter". eg. " industry Code 0122542255 Construction industry " I would like my data to stand like ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ie yellow dialog

So my application has to interact with ie and I have to fill out couple of html forums and ie is asking me to autocomplete is there a way Blue Prism can bypass ie yellow dialog I am using global send keys and my code is not able to work I have attach...