Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Duplicate Queue

Hi, I don't want to get the duplicate records in to the Queue when I run ( actually I have added terminated sessions to the Queue, while running the Queue its keep duplicating .. and have to get them and email.. I am trying to loop them .. but not ...

Blue Prism & Stash(BitBucket)

Has anyone tried to use Blue Prism with Stash(BitBucket) for version control? Especially when there are multiple delivery team need to work on some shared components, or using different environments but then only have 1 production environment. Has ...

LuXu by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting list of Objects used in Process

Hello I've been trying to find a way to export a list of Objects used by each process, essentially creating an ODI through blue Prism rather than having to do it manually as I have been. I've tried spying Blue Prism itself, to see if I can read thi...

Page Segmentation Mode options

Hi guys, does anyone know what are the valid values for Page Segmentation Mode input in Read Text with OCR please? I see that "Auto" is default, but what other options are valid there? Martin

zemanek by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading File from IE

I have been trying to download an excel file from IE and I was able to create this process in an object with now problem; however when I try to run the process there is a failure to identify the save button. I have tried using accessibility mode and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SAP GridView Navigate Stage - Select Item

Hi , Could you please advise on the issue with clicking on a element in a SAP Table. I saved all values from SAP table to collection by using Read Stage - Read All items. Having that I would like to click in SAP on certain value in the table . To do ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy to clipboard

Hi all, I have a problem about to copy chart from excel sheet and paste to active word document. You could find the exception detail in the attachment. Somebody help me about resolve the problem? Kind regards,

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes