Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Debugging/Step through

As per the title really. Is there a way to step though a process/object but have the interactions be actioned on a particular robot resource. Currently, I am performing debugging directly on the robot resource itself, but if this is possible could a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel Sort

Hi Can anyone advise how I can sort data in Excel using Blue Prism? I have a worksheet with approx. 80,000 rows and 50 columns that I need to sort. I have tried loading to a collection and using the Collection Sort Utility but it fails with an Out...

Microsoft PowerPoint

Hello, I'm trying to make BluePrism work with MS PowerPoint. I'm supposed to add Excel tables and graphs in slides, do some formating, create slides, and the list goes on. Because I saw a MS Excel VBO Object, is there any PowerPoint one available? ...

Attach an email

Hi all, I want to use Blue Prism to send an email with another email attached. I am using MAPIEx, but couldn't find a way. Can somebody help me out please? Kind regards

Error when fetching data from MS Excel

Him I tried to get the data from an excel using MS Excel VBO and it throwed "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot find column 1." error when I called 'Get Excel as Collection(Fast)'. PFA of the flow ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto unlocking of processes

Hi, We are facing an issue where processes are being unlocked automatically. As a result we are loosing some work or we have to save the process with a different name. Process are being unlocked due to some other user as this facility is available in...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes

how to lost focus / change focus on the website

As see in the picture, some column are mandatory in the website, but after I filled all the column by blueprism and press submit, the column still show the alert said I didn't fill, could anyone can help me ? thank you very much !

MAPIEx | different Profiles with Username / Password

Hi @ll, Using MAPIEx for getting eMails and set up different Outlook Profiles for different (Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes) For example: Profile1 = Default Mailbox of current Windows User Profile2 = additional Mailbox of given Username & Password ...

UsrAJ by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Process doesn't run according to task

I have to run my processes in accordance with some schedule. I've made a schedule and task. Then assigned those processes to a local machine in Task (screen "Tasks"). But my processes don't star automatically. Does anyone have the same problem? Tha...