Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Invoking Added Webservice in Process/VBO

I have added a third party webservice "https://www.w3schools.com/xml/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL" for learning. It was configured absolutely fine and populated me with 2 methods it have (CelciusToFahrenheit and FahrenheitToCelcius). Now question is, how t...

Spy Outlook Elements

Please provide the details on the spying techniques (excluding surface automation)for the outlook messages , the folder pane and the message pane. Thanks

Deferring Queue Items Treatment

If a process uses the defer queue item action and defers an item to the following day, does that queue item get queued up immediately that following day, or does it get pushed to the end of the queue? Looking for a process to look at deferred items ...

Unable to click button on webpage

Hi - I am trying to click button on webpage and then update the details. I have tried all modes, it clicks the button but then greyish screen comes instead of loading the page back. Has anyone faced this before? Also right click is disabled so can't ...

Frequent Chrome Upgrade

How to spy or how to fix this issue. Frequent, chrome Update version Version 58.0.3029.96 to Version 58.0.3029.110 . Where we cant control the infrastructure patches. As per the policy, the systems needs to be updated with the latest chrome Version...

Problem with SAP Mode

Hi, I worked with sap mode in order to automate a process and it works fine, but now I'm trying to use sap mode in other SAP module, and this mode doesn't work. When I activate SAP Mode it appears, but elements cannot be recognized, so SAP mode do ...

Collection Query - deleting multiple columns

Hi, I've added an Excel sheet as a collection and have been successful in deleting one undesired column using the Collection utility. Would somebody be able to give me some pointers on how I could use a multiline expression to delete several columns...

What is Hooking ?

Hi, What's the concept of hooking ?? Sometimes I get this error Debug hook failed. Somehow I found out that it was due to that check box in modeller "Restrict to non invasive techniques". Not ale to figure out what this is regarding and when we shou...

Mapiex

Hi, How to read Table from E-Mail body using Mapiex??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes