cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring BP with Attachmate Reflection

maathavanP
Level 3
Hi All Currently i am facing an issue in configuring Mainframe application with BP. the Emulator I am using is ATTACHMATE REFLECTION and when i try to configure the APP WIZARD I could see the path to session file was with the extention .r2w and .r2f. But My session ID file has extension of rd3x. How can configure my application wizard in this case. Anbody who has automated Attachmate reflection emulator with BP or people who come across with this type of error please help me resolve this .
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I searched for rd3x in the knowledgebase (always the first place to search) and it came up with this article: https://blueprism.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-configure-micro-focus-re… The article says you need to be using 5.0.13 or later for rd3x files to be supported.

Sankar_GaneshKo
Level 4
Reflection Attachmate Version is matter here. Old reflection attachmate emulator we may face issue with spying. Micro focus will be the good option.

Sankar_GaneshKo
Level 4
We are recently fixed the Reflection Attachmate issue. Can you please brief about, session creation steps in BP. Also refer the Mainframe configuration Doc.