cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DateDiff

DennisLaursen
Level 4
I want to use the "DateDiff" functionality under a Decision stage, and want this to give the number of days between 'today' and a dynamic date from my process. "DateDiff" require a Interval input, which is a number. But what the number represent isn't clear. The description says: "DateDiff(Interval, Start Date, End Date) Gets the number of intervals (e.g. days, months etc) between two dates. See the Help documentation for examples and full interval list." But I don't know what documentation they refer to. And I've tried different number input for Interval, which seems to give output as weeks, months, years, quarters and minutes. But I couldn't find the input for days, which I need. Do someone know how to use "DateDiff" to give a days interval output?
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

In Blue Prism, press F1. Search for ""Datediff"" and you will get everything you need. Interval DateAdd DateDiff 0 Year Year 1 Week Week of year (Calendar week) 2 (n/a) Weekday (Full 7 day week) 3 (n/a) Second 4 Quarter Quarter 5 Month Month 6 (n/a) Minute 7 (n/a) Hour 8 (n/a) Day of year 9 (n/a) Day

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

In Blue Prism, press F1. Search for ""Datediff"" and you will get everything you need. Interval DateAdd DateDiff 0 Year Year 1 Week Week of year (Calendar week) 2 (n/a) Weekday (Full 7 day week) 3 (n/a) Second 4 Quarter Quarter 5 Month Month 6 (n/a) Minute 7 (n/a) Hour 8 (n/a) Day of year 9 (n/a) Day

DennisLaursen
Level 4
Thanks for the help Christer. I had totally forgotten the F1 button 🙂