cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism not launching

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need help on the below issue. I have added a new connection to connect to Application Server from a VM. Initial connectivity test worked, but after closing the application and launched the application again, the window is just in hung state. I have added the IP & Port of the server details in the /etc/hosts file of VM, but without any luck. I would like to know, how can i delete the new connection details from the connections (is there a way from back end). Is un-installing the only final option if there is no way to delete new connection added. Please share your inputs. Thanks, Satya
2 REPLIES 2

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Satya, If you want to delete a connection you have to make sure it's not the only connection setup because you can't delete the default connection. If it's not the only connection and you can't delete it, you could try renaming the file called Automate.config (which is found in C:\ProgramData\Blue Prism Limited\Automate V3). When you launch BP again it will ask for the configuration, once BP launches with the new config it will save a new version of Automate.config file. Hope that helps. Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Steve for the suggestion. Have updated the file ""C:\ProgramData\Blue Prism Limited\Automate V3\Automate.xml"" by removing the newly added connection. It works fine now.