cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running Scheduler in BP Server

Deepa_SankariRa
Level 3
I would like to run Scheduler in my Blue Prism but as per the Knowledge Base : https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/what-are-requirements-running-scheduled-tasks-blue-prism Step # 5 : The Blue Prism Server service is running on the Blue Prism Application Server.Alternatively the Server is running by having been manually started in interactive mode via the BPSERVER application. But I am not able to figure out both the alternatives. In my Local Services .. the BP Server is displayed but it does not come up and gives the below message : --------------------------- Services --------------------------- The Blue Prism Server service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- and I am not sure about the alternative mentioned : how to manually start in interactive mode via the BPSERVER application. Please help.
1 REPLY 1

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Deepa, The installation instructions are pretty clear about creating your own windows service for Blue Prism using cmd and the sc create command. The scheduler also has to be enabled using the BPServer.exe application in the BP installation folder. It's all in the instructions.... Regards, Steve