Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

outlook mail attachment reading

I am able to read the mail details using MAPIEx VBO but it is not reading the next mail...it is always reading the same mail....how can i get the details of the other mails in the outlook?...and the constraint is we should not move the mails to any o...

Activate Worksheet

Are they any differences in code between Blue Prism versions 5.0.11.0 and 5.0.18.0. A Process developed on 5.0.11.0 and imported into 5.0.18.0 does not function the same. on the older version it works correctly, but, NOT on the newer version....

Data Masking

How to mask sensitive data in Blue Prism?. The PCI DSS compliance document says, we can mask the sensitive data, but how can we mask?

Lotus Notes Application

Hi, I am trying trying to spy application that is build over lotus notes's database. I am not able to spy using Win32,AA,HTML mode and I am hesitant in using Region mode as it is not so reliable. What strategy can I follow?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Excel Export

I have data in a collection; and want to export to an excel workbook or sheet by creating a new excel file, and then place it a specific location. How can I do that?

Word - Get filename

A simple one I imagine for someone with a bit more knowledge than me... Is there a way to get the filename for a single open Word file?

MAPIEx - Loop through emails

Hi, When I use the "Get Mail" Action I am only able to retrieve the most recent email in the inbox. Is there any way to loop through the emails in the inbox using the MAPIEx object? Any help is appreciated, thanks.