cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room: Local Resource PC is not connected - can't start process

FlorianFuerst
Level 2
Hi! I have an issue with my BP Control Room. My local PC as a resource for Control Room has been working fine last week. Now it can not be connected anymore. With Avaliable Resources there is my PC Name with the error that the connection has failed. Does someone know what to do in order to fix this issue? Kind regards Florian
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Check in System > Settings that the 'Start a personal runtime...' checkbox is ticked. Also check in the Windows system tray that there isn't an old instance of resource PC still running.

FlorianFuerst
Level 2
Thank you for the reply, but I already have checked this in the meantime.... With no success. The status bar of BP says that the connection to my local database is valid and working. There is an error within the SQL Server Log: Log Windows NT (Blue Prism) Source Blue Prism Resource (Port 8181) Category (0) Event 0 Message System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection has been terminated. at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsListener.ListenThread() I think this is the problem, but I don't know what to do about it.

SUMEETMANGLESH
Level 3
Hi, Can you please run this command in your runtime resource and see if it work on other port. [Blue Prism Install Location]\automate.exe /resourcepc /public /port 8001 make sure you uncheck ""System > Settings that the 'Start a personal runtime.."" before doing this.

Hi florian.fuerst , I am facing the same issue. Did u find out the solution .Could you please help me out.. Thanks, Raahul C

FlorianFuerst
Level 2
Hi! We have solved it now. All the settings were set correctly. Otherwise it would not have been working in the first place. Simple Solution: - get the licence key (I had to from my admin) - export everything to a release - create a new Database within BP Logon Screen - import Licence + your release => my Resource PC is connected again The problem might be caused by a ""wrong"" Tick during the Installation (sql: no mixed mode) , so that the Windows Authentication can not be changed. I think that my next Win Password will cause the same Problem again.