Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attach PDF Object

I have already my webbrowser open. Once I clicked download pdf I want to do some actions in my pdf so I created a new business object for the PDF. I am not able to attach the pdf to the object. The pdf will already be running. I can not use the windo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IE 9 to IE 11 Blue Prism Process upgrade

We have developed processes in Blue Prism 5.0.23 using Internet Explorer 9. There are elements in the Web application spied using HTML and Accessibility(AA) mode for our Process. We have tried running the process developed in IE 9 on IE 11. However ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to load external dll

When I try to load the HTMLAgilityPack dll. I'm getting the following error. Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'HtmlAgilityPack, Version=1.4.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd3...

Dashboard

how is the average handling time calculated and the parameter for FTE Productivity computed for FTE Comparison in Dashboard Tiles

Creating tiles in the blue prism dashboard

Hi All, I am unable to view any details in the BP dashboard for the tiles like Exception, Resource utilisation yesterday etc and also i could see only empty data coming on the dashboard. Do we have any documentation to use all the tiles available in...

Blue Prism Web Service Response

Hi, I have created a simple process and exposed it as a web service. The output of the process is just a data item holding text. When the web service is called, is the output XML data? Thanks.

Getting Exception in Production for few transactions

Hi, We are in production now & running multiple cases everyday. I am getting "Could not identify process owning the current foreground window" for few cases. Ratio of these errors are very few like 2%. I have increased the wait time for this element...

Login Agent ERROR: : 0: LogonUI callbacks not disabled

Hi, I'm using BP v5.0.23, and have set up a virtual machine with Login Agent v.5.0.23 installed. When I from control room tell the Runtime Resource to Log in, the process gets terminated with the following error message: ERROR: : 0: LogonUI callba...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Code Stages - Visual Basic

I get the following error, when checking my code: 'Val' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes