cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December 24H Challenge "Let's party!"

Hi everyone!

We are happy to announce our third and last standalone 24 hour Challenge of the year! Our upcoming Challenge, "Let's party!", kicks off on December 6th and is open for a maximum of 15 teams of five people.

Registration open last week and there are still some spots available for a limited time!

17805.jpg

What are the 24H Challenges?

The 24H Challenges are designed for global teams to virtually get together in a mini-hackathon style competition. Each Challenge, is designed to test your understanding of Blue Prism development best practices while pushing your technical ability with Blue Prism to the limits.

During this Challenge your team will have access to the Blue Prism environment for a total 24 hours over a 5 days period (commencing on December 6th) to solve the Challenge. 

Once our Blue Prism judging panel evaluates the solutions submitted, they will select a winning team and two highly commended teams that will be awarded a customised Blue Prism goodie bag!

What skills will the "Let's party!" Challenge test?
Expected to be completed in 12 - 18 hours, contestants will have to use a calendar application to develop certain automations performing a series of tasks.
This Challenge will test your ability to build robust, resilient automations using multiple Blue Prism products including:
• Blue Prism – object modelling and spying applications.
• Interact – form creation.

Check out the event to find out more information and register your interest now before all spots are filled!

------------------------------
Lorena Seco de Herrera Ortega
Community Manager
Blue Prism
5 REPLIES 5

sumire
Level 8

Hello,
I've never participated in 24H Challenges before, but I'd like to join this time with my friends.
How can I modify my information if I have entered with 4 participants and want to add another participant?

Mitsuko
Asia/Tokyo
Mitsuko
Asia/Tokyo

Hi @sumire,

Excited to have you participating in our next Challenge!

​Have you completed the registration form at all? I haven't received anything under your name.

Please complete the form so we can take your team into account.

Thanks!

Community Manager
Blue Prism

Hello Lorena,
I just registered with 4 participants. There is currently 1 person who is not sure if she participate. Maybe we will add one more person later.
This is my first time participating, so I don't know what to do next, but I'm looking forward to next month's event.

Mitsuko
Asia/Tokyo
Mitsuko
Asia/Tokyo

Hi Mitsuko,

That's not a problem - you can personally contact me about that 5th member later.

I should be back in touch next week to confirm if your team has been approved to participate and then I'll let you know all the steps from there 🙂

Community Manager
Blue Prism

Last days to register your interest!

If you haven't done it yet, submit your application now to secure a spot in our December 24H Challenge - only 5 spots left!

Community Manager
Blue Prism